Now Hiring: Interior Designer
Things are moving fast over here at BHI and we are looking for an experienced designer to add to our team! Dream person? Someone who has worked on both construction and decorating projects, is UBER organized, great with clients, likes to have fun and has flexibility to travel when needed. For all the details see below!
Job Position: Interior Designer
Working on new construction, renovations, and decorating projects. We are looking for a designer who can bring the highest level of service to our clients while implementing the BHI style. Collaboration is standard in our studio so the willing to work with teammates and with the direction of Bria as the Principal Designer is critical. We are a quickly growing business that requires our designers to take on multiple projects at one time, sometimes requiring travel to our out of state projects. Our designers create timelines for their projects, and work off of deadlines. A strong work ethic and willingness to get the job done is desired.
- Adobe Suite | Photoshop and Illustrator
- Creating design boards for all projects
- Pricing product accurately and efficiently
- Some travel
- Live in or around the Twin Cities area
- 3+ years in the design industry
- Ability to work with contracts and budgets
- Knowledge of to the trade and retail sources for interior design
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to collaborate and work as a team
If you feel this position would be a good fit for you, please submit your resume, portfolio, and any examples of your work to email@example.com
We can’t wait to meet you!