Bria Hammel Interiors and, sister company, Brooke & Lou is looking for an innovative Digital Marketing Assistant to join the team! The Digital Marketing Assistant will work with the Marketing Manager and Marketing Coordinator and will be responsible for creating, implementing, and monitoring digital marketing content.
This candidate should be creative, consistent, and goal-orientated in order to communicate both the Bria Hammel Interiors and Brooke & Lou brands to our online communities.
Culture is everything to us! Someone that is caring and likes to work hard alongside a fun group of women is a must. We can’t wait to meet you!
• Social Media (70%)
– Work with marketing team to contribute ideas to generate growth and engagement for Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest for Bria Hammel Interiors and Brooke & Lou.
– Create content for Instagram stories utilizing Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop as well as capture organic, behind-the-scenes moments in the studio, photoshoots, events, etc.
– Assist in responding to direct messages and comments in a timely manner.
• Website (20%)
– Update Bria Hammel Interiors portfolio page with new projects.
– Add lifestyle images to Brooke & Lou’s product pages and update imagery on website.
– Photograph Brooke & Lou product on white backdrop for website as needed (we can train you on this).
• Marketing Duties (10%)
– Photoshoot assistance
– Minor client relation tasks (i.e. adding new leads to online directory and sending out/preparing gifts for new clients).
– Strong understanding of social media platforms and their different strengths and opportunities—Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
– Experience with graphic design and Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.).
– Creative writer.
– Organized and effective communicator.
– Understanding of Bria Hammel Interiors and Brooke & Lou’s style and brand voice.
– Familiar with the interior design industry and industry leaders and influencers.
Education and Experience
– Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
– Marketing: 1-2 years (Preferred)
Location: Mendota Heights, MN