Job Description: We’re adding to our design team! We are hiring a Design Assistant to work with the Lead Designer on all of our residential design projects. This position requires someone who is a great communicator, organized, and can help bring the BHI brand to life through our design. We are looking for someone who loves to collaborate and is flexible, no ego’s here please!
- Assist in the design process on both construction and decorating residential projects
- Select furniture, fabric, window treatments and accessories
- Scheduling and prepare for client meetings and presentations
- Project installations
- Drafting (AutoCAD) and creating presentation boards for clients
- Coordination of selection samples
- Source new product, create relationships with local showrooms and become familiar with our sources.
- Communicate with Lead Designer and Expeditor
- Associates/Bachelor degree in Interior Design
- 2-5 years experience
- An AutoCAD pro!
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign
- Someone who is current on the latest trends in the design industry
- Detail oriented
- Self-motivated, driven individual who loves to work hard
- Must be able to solve problems that arise unexpectedly
- Must be willing to travel out of state for projects
- Someone wanting to grow with a fast moving company
Culture is everything to us! We are looking for someone that is caring, likes to have fun and loves to work with a fun group of women. See our team here!
Sound like a good fit for you?