Brooke & Lou, our sister company, is looking for an Assistant Buyer who can assist with the product development for our e-commerce business. This is a full time, entry-level position.
- Full time position.
- Entry level.
- Work out of our Mendota Heights office.
- Some travel required.
- Reports to Brand Manager and CEO.
- Meet with product vendors, engage new relationships and set up new account.
- Work with vendors on product development. Sizing, sampling, pricing.
- Travel to markets, antique shows and other events necessary to build the brand and it’s product line. Schedule meetings, prepare showroom schedule, and document all information while at markets.
- Create product spreadsheets for new product launches. Includes SKU numbers, product name, specifications and care information.
- Name all product for approval by brand manager.
- Input new SKU’s and correlating information into website.
- Manage and update internal systems in regards to current product information.
- Assist in determining buy quantities for inventory and sampling.
- Prepare and analyze reports on product performance.
- Perform competitor analysis to recommend pricing on new SKU’s.
- Background in product development, purchasing, or other industry related experience.
- Understanding of industry trends and forecasting needs of customer base.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.