Attention interior design students and/or graduates!
Bria Hammel Interiors is seeking an enthusiastic, organized and brilliant intern to join team BHI! Check out the internship description below and send us your information.
- Assist designer with selections
- Follow up with client orders
- Maintain resource library
- Client drafting and space planning
- Presentation construction
- Enrolled in college courses working towards a degree in Interior Design, or graduate.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Proficiency in Office Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Experience with Adobe software such as Photoshop and InDesign is a plus but not required
- Positive, proactive attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail
Please email your cover letter, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include 2-3 references.
We look forward to hearing from you and seeing your work!
Bria & Anna