Today we’d like to share with you an exciting addition we’re adding to the Bria Hammel Interiors services…
What E-Design Is:
We often get approached by potential clients that want to work with us but either live too far away and the project is too small for travel, or budget restrictions don’t allow them to hire us for a full service design package. Other times there are clients that just need finishing touches like accessories and art.
We are always thinking of innovative ideas that will help make the design process a breeze for our clients. We want to be accessible to all clients regardless of their budget or location. This service will also work great for clients who want creative ideas for their space, but feel as though they can take care of managing the project themselves.
How it Works:
What we need from you-
- Click on the “Get Started” button under E-Design Services.
- Fill out the form in its entirety.
- Submit pictures and measurements of your space.
- Send us links to your Pinterest/Houzz or other inspiration boards for your space.
- Submit payment in full for the package you are purchasing.
What you get from us-
- Once we receive all your information and payment in full, we will pull together a complete room design for you within 3 weeks.
- 3 item revisions per room will be offered in case there is something you don’t love.
This will include:
- Scaled floorplan of the space.
- A design board with images of all the product selections.
- A shopping list with links to every item.
Here is an example of what you would receive when you purchase one of our E-Design Services:
Design Board: A collage of your finished space…
Shopping List: A shopping list with product information…
Floorplan: A floorplan showing the specific location for the chosen products…
How fun would this be to give as a wedding or house warming gift?
Check it all out here for more details and to get started with your E-Design Project!
[…] -Our E-Design clients are starting to add up…have you read all about our new service? […]