A bitter sweet day for us, our fabulous Katie G. is leaving us to pursue the design world. We are so excited for her new adventure and also excited to find someone new to fill her shoes.
Position: Business Manager/ Bookkeeper (Part time)
Schedule: Flexible (1 8 hour day or 2 half days/ week)
- Accounting experience required, preferably in the Interior Design industry
- Ability to drive to Mendota Heights 1 day/ week
- Accounting program used is Design Manager, experience with the program preferred but not required
- Full cycle accounts payable and receivable job functions
- Month and year end close: reconciling bank accounts and credit card accounts on a monthly basis.
- Journal entries, financial transaction entries, and bill paying.
- Bi-weekly client invoicing
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Forward thinker to help grow business.
- Professional, with great customer service skills.
- Someone who likes to have fun at work- we love what we do and who we work with!
If you or someone you know is the right fit for this job please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org