Hi everyone! We are having a crazy year so far and are looking to add another person to our team! Our dream Operations Manager would be someone who loves to crunch numbers, is extremely detail oriented, and is great at customer service! A MUST is finding someone with a CAN DO attitude, someone who is a forward thinker and loves to find great solutions to make our business better than ever 🙂 We love our clients and want to take care of them for the long haul, so someone who is great at tackling difficult service situations and loves the challenge of making all parties happy is exactly the person we are looking for!
We need someone Monday-Thursday, hours are somewhat flexible.
This position does NOT require a design degree, but its always a bonus to at least understand the design business!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who loves the creative world but is a little more “left brained” than the rest of us 😉 We are a close knit group and culture is EVERYTHING here, so we need someone that fits our go getter environment of working hard and having fun while doing it!
Some job tasks will include:
- Product pricing and proposal creation for projects
- Order tracking and status updates for client projects.
- Appointment scheduling and confirmations
- Customer service: addressing freight claims, damaged product, longer term service issues. Also developing/ managing new client appreciation program.
- Basic accounting/data entry- assisting our accountant with daily book keeping tasks
- Developing/creating business documents as required for business needs
If this sounds like a good fit for you or someone you know please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.