Business Admin Internship
Interested in joining the BHI team? We are looking for a uber organized, take the bull by the horns person that can spear head our expediting and assist our accountant with general business accounting.
Location: Mendota Heights Studio
| Responsibilities |
- Responsible for all ordering, tracking, and delivery scheduling.
- Assist accountant with general accounting tasks such as receipt entering, creating invoices, paying bills, and running reports.
- Office administrative responsibilities including supply ordering, help with studio organization, and assisting with general account details.
| Requirements |
- 2 or 4 year degree (or currently enrolled) preferably with a business focus.
- Efficiency in word, excel,
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace.
- Team oriented and willing to help others.
- Forward thinker who likes figure out new more efficient ways to manage business operations.
| Details |
- Hourly position, about 30-35 hours/week.
- Internship period lasts 3 months from date of hire. Our goal is to make sure we are perfect for you and you us, so at the end of the 3 month period we will discuss a full time position.
| Internship Program |
We are excited to announce our new BHI Internship program!
We feel everyone deserves time to learn and truly be trained. We also understand that the pace of our business can be daunting and want to make sure we are the right fit for everyone on our team. Every new hire will begin in our Internship Program. This program will allow you to shadow every person on the team, so you can have a real understanding of what everyone does on a daily basis. There will be education, training checklist, and goals set to make sure you are set up for a successful future with BHI!
We are proud of the business we run and the environment we work in and can’t wait to share it with the next BHI team member!
If you feel you or someone you know would be a good fit for this position, please email resumes to email@example.com. We will be conducting interviews the month of December.