And just like that, 2016 is over with. Reflecting over this past year, my heart is humbled with all that has happened. Every year when I write this post, I think it can’t get much better… and yet again I’m blown away by the people we have met, the clients we have worked with, and the team we have grown. Here is our top 16 happenings for the year (In no particular order)!
- We were honored to receive a Trillium award from the Builders Association of Twin Cities! Trillium awards are given to associates who teamed up with a builder on a award winning parade home within the year.
2. Speaking of the trillium award, the house we won the award for was the 2016 Dream Home on the Parade of Homes! This alone was such an honor to have a home we worked on with Copper Creek and David Charlez Designs be selected as a Dream Home.
3. We grew our team! So lucky to have these talented ladies working with me every day! We can hardly wait to have Jamie join us in January as our new Business Admin and now we are looking for another talented Interior Designer!
4. We expanded our office! Growing team meant we needed to expand our space! (pictures to come)
5. We re-branded! Oh what a project, but so worth it! We are loving our fresh new look, what do you think?
6. Along with the re-branding, we launched our new website in October! Teaming up with the talented team at LesliInk, we are so happy with how it turned out!
7. If you aren’t following us on instagram, you should be! We have made instagram our new baby and are so excited with all the new things we are working on to share with our followers!
8. We have been feeling the love over on houzz! We share our entire portfolio on Houzz, its a perfect place to go and get inspired!
9. If you follow along with us on Snapchat or Instagram Stories, you will know about our Baltimore Row House we have been working on this year! We can’t wait to share with you all the finished result!
10. Along with our Baltimore House we have also been spending quite a bit of time in Scottsdale, Arizona. The house we have been working on there is nearly complete and we couldn’t be more excited with how its turned out!
11. Our passion is starting from the ground up with our clients, so having builders who trust us with all of their clients to help build their dream homes is such an honor. We now have 4 builders who we work hard for every day helping them to create beautiful homes for their clients.
12. I say it every year, but being a working mom is not for the faint of heart! I love my kiddos more than anything and am so proud of how they are growing up!
13. I’m a huge believer in staying up on the latest trends. Thats why I think its so important to attend High Point every year! This year Lindsey, Michelle, Katie and I went to North Carolina for the fall market and came back so inspired to use beautiful new product for our clients!
14. Staying up on trends is so important, but so is continued education and helping my team become successful business women. This year our entire team flew to Denver and attended Gail Doby’s Interior Design Summit.
15. Katie and I also attended Gail Doby’s Genius Exchange in Laguna Beach, CA. This is a very powerful event of collaboration and learning from your piers and we were honored to be invited!
16. To wrap up the year we hosted our 1st annual Grateful Party at our newly remodeled office space. We were so excited to share our gratitude with our clients and vendors!
Such an amazing year! We can’t wait to see what 2017 has in store for us!
Happy New Year,