Team BHI is hiring and we are looking for a Lead Designer to join our growing team! If you are interested in learning more about the position, see the following description and link to apply. We can’t wait to hear from you!
- Plan and manage projects through all phases of development including pre-design, schematic design, design development, construction documents and administration.
- Understand contractual liabilities as they relate to designers, architects, owners and proejcts including fee calculations.
- Work directly with clients and is the point person for the entire project
- Approve orders for projects
- Manage the day to day with design staff
- Design boards for presentations along with required material costs and estimates
- Installations at client homes
- Develop business relationships with builders, architects, realtors and developers
- Additional job responsibilities
- 2-4 year degree in Interior Design
- 4+ years experience as a designer or assistant designer in residential design
- Basic accounting
- Utilize Photoshop, PowerPoint, Design Manager, Word and Excel
We currently are working on projects all across the US and travel is a must for this position. We love our work culture and are looking for the right person to fit in with a fun, loving group of hard working employees!