The holidays are right around the corner and whether you’re hitting the road or jetting off we’re sharing a few travel essentials that you won’t want to leave behind.
While the holidays are full of special moments, parties, and fun we know that it can also be a bit stressful when it comes to gifts, meal prep, and of course, packing. Amidst all of the hustle and bustle, it’s easy to forget the little things which is why we’re here to help. In today’s post, we’ve rounded up six pieces that are sure to keep you cozy, hydrated, and glowing during your holiday travels.
1. Stanley Quencher Tumbler: This functional thermos is a favorite in our office and it sells out quickly! We love the price-point, variety of colors, and that it keeps beverages at just the right temperature. So whether you’re hydrating with water or warming up with some coffee, consider this thermos your travel companion.
2. Wool Pom Pom Slippers: Let’s face it, no one really loves walking around a hotel room or on chilly floors barefoot which is where these cozy and cute pom pom slippers come in handy. Throw on these adorable slippers after a day of traveling and allow yourself to kick back in style.
3. Lip Sleeping Mask: We all know the winter months aren’t always very kind to our skin and lips. Fight off the chapped lips and give yourself a little glow with the help of this lip sleeping mask. Offered in a variety of flavors, this mask is easy to apply before bed allowing you to wake up with lips that feel fresh and moisturized.
4. Wool-blend Dad Coat: This coat is a staple for many of our teammates in the office as we love the versatility it offers. Throw on over a pair of leggings and sneakers for a chic travel look or wear over your party dress for a sophisticated style – the options are endless.
5. Fringe Scarf: When traveling in the winter having a scarf handy is a must as it not only adds a stylish touch to your outfit but it can also double as a blanket.
6. Statement Earrings: Put the final touch on your outfit with a pair of statement earrings. We love having these on hand as they easily dress up a look and give you a little holiday sparkle.