From ditsy prints and whimsical patterns to classic stripes and bold florals, here’s a roundup of some of our favorite wallpaper looks from our projects.
Wallpaper trends tend to come and go, but as we’ve started to see the resurgence of what we’re now calling “grandmillennial” style, wallpaper looks are even more popular than ever before. While we’ve been a fan of a pretty wallpapered look since day one, we know there can some hesitation when it comes to choosing the right wallpaper for your home. Whether your home identifies as modern, traditional or something in between, the good news is that there truly is a wallpaper style for every home and taste. In today’s post, we’ve rounded up a few of our favorite wallpaper looks from our projects to give you some inspiration! But before we dive in, our stylist has shared her favorite wallpaper tips below.
WALLPAPER TIPS FROM OUR STYLIST
1. When wallpapering a space, we prefer to do the whole room vs. just an accent wall
2. In powder baths, pantry’s and other small spaces, you can play with more bold, graphic prints.
3. To break up bold wallpaper, or to save on budget, add millwork to the bottom part of the wall and wallpaper above it.
4. Believe it or not, wallpaper is much more durable than a painted wall, so we suggest using it in mudrooms, powder baths, and other high-traffic areas.
5. We always encourage you to hire a professional installer to measure and install all wallpaper in your home.
Now that you have our stylist tips, without further adieu, let’s get to scrolling!
Do you love these wallpapered looks as much as we do? If so, click on the button below to subscribe to our BHI newsletters and be the first to know about new blog posts, project reveals and project sources!